It is no secret that if you are serious about taking care and having fun with your reborn baby, just as you would with a real baby, then you need to have a schedule. Creating a schedule can take time so we have decided to create one for you that you can follow or modify to make the most out of your precious reborn. The schedule includes activities and tasks that need to be completed in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- Gently wake your beautiful reborn with a light shake. You can also whisper something like, “Good morning sweetie, time to get up and start the day.” Gently pull the covers off and pickup your baby doll. Once your baby is awake you can turn on the lights. It is important that you always treat your reborn baby with love and avoid rough shakes, horrible alarms clocks and lighting in their eyes before it wakes up.
- Feed your reborn with a bottle or baby food. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so you want to make sure that your baby doll is well fed. You can even get creative by creating some fun juices or silly pancakes. If your baby refuses to eat, try and feed it later. It might not be hungry. If it starts to cry, it is a sign it doesn’t want food. Gently clean the doll up and then try again later.
- Hold your baby in your arms and begin to gentle rock it. Slowly rocking the baby doll will comfort it after breakfast.
- Change its diaper. By now the baby’s diaper will need changing. Simply take off the old one, give the doll a clean and put a new one back on.
- Get it dressed. Pick out a cute and comfortable outfit for your reborn and get it ready to start the day. If you want, take a picture of it in it’s adorable little outfit and have fun playing dress up!
- Start the day. Your doll is part of your family so you should take it with you to picnics, walks, to the grocery store and wherever else possible. If you are going somewhere you can’t take your baby, make sure you leave it in a safe place away from sunlight, heat and extreme cold.
- Play with your doll. Get out it’s toys and play with it. Don’t forget to show it love, it will have a great time! You can also take pictures of your reborn and it’s toys.
- Feed it lunch. Just like breakfast, lunch can be a bottle or some mushy food.
- Change its diaper. It’s that time of the day, you know what to do.
- Spend time quality time together. Snuggle with your reborn on the couch, give it some cuddles, talk to it, read a book to it or play with it.
- Take it outside. You don’t want your baby doll to be cooped up inside all day. Take it to the park and push it on the baby swing, go down the slide with it and use other equipment that is available at the park with it. Just make sure it’s safe so it doesn’t get hurt.
- Let it take a nap. Your wonderful baby must be exhausted from all the fun so lay it down and let it sleep. To help it sleep, you can also rock it in your arms before putting it down.
- Feed it dinner. By this time, your baby doll will be hungry again.
- Change its diaper. You know the drill.
- Clean it. It’s important to clean your doll so that it feels refreshed and so that it stays in perfect condition.
- Read it a bedtime story. Babies love stories! You can either read it a fairy tale or make a story up.
- Sing it a lullaby. This can be done in combination or as an alternative to reading a bedtime story. Rock your baby doll in your arms while singing a soft song.
- Put the doll to bed. Gently lay down your precious sweetheart and kiss it goodnight.