Getting started with reborn baby dolls? That’s awesome! Welcome to the club!
When we received our first reborn, we had no idea what accessories we needed to take care of him and to make being a reborn parent much more fun!
For this reason, we put together a list of items for those who may be in the same situation as us.
The checklist is divided into two parts, items that you need to take care of your baby reborn and items that make great props.
Reborn Baby Checklist For Care
- A washable blanket for winter
- A washable blanket for summer
- A baby pram. You don’t need to purchase an expensive one and you may even be able to get a free one from family or friends.
- A baby basket. We recommend a foldable basket because it makes it very portable and can also be used for shopping.
- A flat sheet (not fitted) for the bottom of the pram and basket
- A thin sheet for summer for the pram and basket
- A small pillow that fits in both the pram and baby basket.
- A washable teddy or another soft plush toy that they can snuggle. You can find cheap ones at a second-hand shop.
- Some baby toys can also be found cheaply at the secondhand shop.
Reborn Baby Checklist For Props
- A baby dummy (also known as a pacifier).
- A dummy chain that connects to the dummy.
- A baby bottle. You can buy a cheap one and make your own reusable baby formula.
- A baby spoon, fork, knife, and bowl
- A baby container
- A Hair brush and comb. Please be careful when brushing your reborns hair.
- Hair ties, hair bands, hats, beanies, and other accessories.
- For more props and ideas check out the best reborn baby accessories list.