Reborn Baby Checklist For Care
- A washable blanket for winter
- A washable blanket for summer
- A baby pram. You don’t need to purchase an expensive one and you may even be able to get a free one from family or friends.
- A baby basket. We recommend a foldable basket because it makes it very portable and can also be used for shopping.
- A flat sheet (not fitted) for the bottom of the pram and basket
- A thin sheet for summer for the pram and basket
- A small pillow that fits in both the pram and baby basket.
- A washable teddy or another soft plush toy that they can snuggle. You can find cheap ones at a second-hand shop.
- Some baby toys can also be found cheaply at the secondhand shop.
Reborn Baby Checklist For Props
- A baby dummy (also known as a pacifier).
- A dummy chain that connects to the dummy.
- A baby bottle. You can buy a cheap one and make your own reusable baby formula.
- A baby spoon, fork, knife, and bowl
- A baby container
- A Hair brush and comb. Please be careful when brushing your reborns hair.
- Hair ties, hair bands, hats, beanies, and other accessories.
- For more props and ideas check out the best reborn baby accessories list.
You can print the information above using this word document: Printable Reborn Baby Checklist