Baby Bottle Using Flour
- Fill the baby bottle with warm water and add a few tablespoons of flour to the bottle.
- The flour will naturally clump together so use a butter knife or small spoon to push it down into the water.
- Add the baby's nipple onto the bottle.
- Give it a good shake and you’re done! You now have a very basic baby bottle.
Baby Bottle Using Detergent Filler
- Pour some white detergent (not see-through) into the baby bottle.
- Add a drop of yellow food coloring so that the color of the liquid becomes more like real baby formula.
- Shake or stir the bottle to mix the detergent and the food coloring.
- Close the lid and you're done!